Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I was pretty productive last night. Here are the napkin holders done- I held them together with black cording and added a few beads I think they look pretty good- I want them to stand on the plates- I'll see how that goes.




I finished the first 5 days of the felt advent calender ornaments- they take about 30 min each- all of the embrodery on each one, and then adding the backs just takes a while.



The Picture below is of the Nativity Scene pattern- I am modifiying
it a little so that it will be a banner and not free standing and I am hoping in future years to add shepherds, 3 kings and an angel- so it will be a whole set but this year it will only be the holy family.



Here is my advent calender that I made on Veterns day- it was supposed to have shriky dink charms inside but they failed me- the holes closed up and they curled and got too small so now I need to modify it to make it something cool again- I am thinking about printing up little things to do and think about and sticking them under each flap.

No comments: